Monday, March 1, 2010

60/365

OUCH!! That's about all I can say right now. I went to a killer moms work out today and OMG!! It actually felt really good but I kinked my neck in about the first 15 minutes and throughout the day it has just gotten more and more painful. I have had this before and I know the next couple of days with hurt but then hopefully Ill be ready for the next workout! Actually it would be great if I woke up pain free!
The first picture makes me smile. I had just finished making Maddies lunch and went to get shoes on and Malia was in her room.. then I heard her talking to her baby, in her lap, teaching her the abc's! OMG sooo cute. I ran like a mad woman to get my camera before she was done, and I was so happy that I was able to capture it!!

It was a great beautiful day! So we of course went outside to enjoy it for a little bit!


Kaden decided to "granny shoot" lol





4 comments:

tamiz said...

OHHHH I saw Malia's diaper bag in the background! That is the best! Maybe she can pack her baby in it.

Erica said...

That is a super neat picture of Malia. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Capturing those sweet little moments that your kids have are the best! Such cute pictures! Love Maddie's sweet face in those pics too! And I am sure Kaden loved that you posted the granny shot one! Funny!

Elizabeth said...

I too am still sore..even a day later! I think it is way worse today! Loved the pics..and Maddie makes me smile every afternoon! Go granny shots!