Monday, March 8, 2010

67/365

Ok after about 2 hrs of trying to post.. I finally got the pictures to load!

Today I am so thankful for my work out friends! Its been so nice getting out and sweating my butt off and laughing with friends during our killer work outs! Really so so much fun!!

Malia is doing so great in the day care are the gym, she walks right in and has a blast! The only way I can get her out when Im done is bribing her with my water bottle lol. Now if if she could have just stayed happy after we got home! She was in no mood for pics.
Maddie got a letter in the mail from her husband today.. AKA Silas, she was super excited and how he made her look!

Kaden has a super busy week at school he has CSAP testing all week and when he got home he was feeling good about his test today! I hope that keeps up and he doesnt get overwhelmed by all of it, the kids really get quite a bit of pressure to do well from their teachers.


OO and here is a pic of my doughnuts from yesterday

3 comments:

Haley L said...

You just had to go post the doughnut pics, didn't you. Now, I want another one! It has been SO nice having workout buddies. Despite the pain, I look forward to our M/F routine so much. :)

tamiz said...

Jealous of your workout situation...just not the pain... ha! Those doughnuts look fabulous! I thought that was going to be a borrowed pic!

Unknown said...

I think having good friends to work out with is the biggest motivator! Glad you are having fun doing it too! Those doughnuts look great, I mean they were great! I am going to end up buying that Pioneer cookbook you know!!!