Saturday, May 1, 2010

118/365

I seriously have the cutest girls ever! Rich and I took the girls for ice cream tonight.. OOH GASP DAIRY!! Yes after a whole week of vegan eating we treated the girls to some dairy packed ice cream.. like I said we are leaning vegan not crazy vegans.. yet haha! I dont know if these girls would survive with no ice cream they both go crazy for it.. I know there is dairy free ice cream but the DQ experience is fun! Anyways we have a fun little date night with the girls tonight while Kaden was off with a friend.









3 comments:

tamiz said...

Kaden is out with his friends a lot! He's got a serious social life going on!

Tirsa said...

What a cute pic of the girls feeding each other!

Unknown said...

Very cute pics Kris! Made me hungry for some DQ! Not a good thing right now.... :)