Friday, May 21, 2010

138/365

Busy day as usual, Im sure your all sick of me saying how busy we are! After dance and shipping Kaden off to practice I took Maddie and Malia to the school carnival. It was so fun, the school (or ANGELA) did a really great job and the girls had a blast! Malia got a little addicted to the prizes. Maddie and Malia danced their booties off in the gym and Malia did a hand stand kick and landed on her face.. I think that might not look pretty in the morning but she jumped up and kept dancing!
It ended up being lots of fun and Maddie threw the ball and got to dunk her Principal in the dunk tank.. shes got a good arm!
I hope you all have a fab weekend!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

The carnival sounds cool!

Unknown said...

Whatever! Are you checking to see if I read your blog? Ha.. ha... It was a great turnout and even though I personally would have changed a few things, it was a good time! Great to see you and your girls there!