Monday, May 17, 2010

134/365


Mondays are usually not fun. Mondays mean laundry and catching up and rushing around. BUT today was.. nice! The laundry was pretty much done yesterday, the kids were all happy even Malia who has seriously hit her terrible twos the last few days! And the weather was PERFECT! Ahhhh I just wanted to lay down and take a nap outside it was so nice! Malia and I played outside well actually just sat and just enjoyed being out there. There were a ton of birds in the back yard chirping away, it was just perfect. Malia really has been quite naughty the last week and today she woke up whiny and I thought O crap another day of this!! BUT after I worked out and she played she was very lovey and happy for the rest of the day! YEAH!!!
LOVE these kind of days! Makes me look forward to Summer where we can just relax outside and enjoy!

We were sitting right next to this bush listening to birds and Malia was crushing leaves when I noticed this bird was actually IN the bush.. close enough for me to touch! So I slowly took a picture and the bird didnt care. He just sat there and chirped away.. made me smile!
LOVE THE GREEN!

I mean seriously is she not the cutest!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Do you have any idea how long it took me to find the bird?! LOL