Tuesday, May 4, 2010

121/365

At what age can I expect to stop getting zits. Seriously Im 30 now, why the heck is my chin still covered in nasty red bumps? For real, its never ending! I didnt even get very many as a teenager and now they are always there! WTC!! I am not a crappy greasy food eater I take good care of my skin I dont wear any makeup except on my eyes so come on!! Anyways Im annoyed that my poor face wont clear up and Im not really into using a lot of crap on my skin. GRRR
Anyways on to Fashion Tuesday! SHOES BABY!! Lets talk shoes! You know you love them, and you know you want to wear cute shoes so do it! Im not even talking heels though if you have them wear them! Not with just a dress or skirt put them on with some jeans, shorts and even nice capris!! Seriously I LOVE putting on some cute heels with an outfit to dress or funk it up! But even a cute ballet flat can totally change a drab outfit into a snazzy fun outfit! Mix colors textures with your outfits!! SO MUCH FUN!!!

Kaden was with a friend so I had to sneak a pic as to not embarrass him!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love cute shoes too, but wearing a size 11 doesn't equal cute or fashionable in any way! All that is left in my size is grandma shoes in a wide width... I need help! Maybe if I cut off my toes that would get me down to a size 8? LOL