Thursday, May 20, 2010

137/365

We went to Kadens practice tonight and I realized.. this summer is going to be challenging. Malia was ALL over the place and trying to get her to listen brought on screams.. her new thing. Soo Im gonna have to figure out her terrible twos so baseball doesnt send me to the looney bin!!
Anyways it was fun getting to watch Kaden practice and we are loving this nice weather!!
Malia took a ride on Daddy's shoulders with the moon over her head!
Kaden had some girls show up and see him during practice and one yelled "Hey Kaaaadennnn" OMG GIRLS YUCK!!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

They came to PRACTICE??? I can sort of understand games but practice? Was one of them at least his gf?

Sharon said...

Ha! I used to watch the boys practice wrestling and football. I was boy crazy. Wait a min, hurry up and get those girls away from him!!!! Especially with that gorgeous smile of his : )