Friday, April 30, 2010

117/365

Weve all had a busy day of running around so I dont have much to say!

The super nanny thing didnt go so well last night. Super Nanny meant that I sit in her room and tuck her in or lay her down if she is playing around. She realized right away that I was there watching so she didnt move for 20 minutes I did a silent happy dance then went to peek really close only to realize she was drumming her fingers like she was bored. I am telling you this girl is amazingly turdy! I had no idea. So I tucked her in whispered that she needed to go to sleep and again she was completely still for 30 minutes I again stared at her then right when I was about to walk away she opened her eyes to peek around AAAHHH! So from 7:50 tell at least 10:00 she was awake. I finally walked away to go join Rich for some tv.
Today she was exhausted so she finally napped woohoo and Im really hoping that she is asleep right now.. I havent heard anything but that doesnt mean anything! She is sneaky and tricky! AAHHH!!! She is smart as a whip though this week she has started saying sounds with her alphabet. I was SHOCKED the first time she did it and she says more and more each day! Its pretty awesome.. here is some video!




3 comments:

tamiz said...

So can Malia come and teach Silas??

Unknown said...

Are you sure she is only 2 1/2??? What a little smarty! Keep up the good work Malia!

Sharon said...

OMGosh her little voice is so cute!!!! I feel for you with the bedtime issue.