Saturday, April 17, 2010

105/365

Its been a busy day and 1/2 of my busy stuff got cancelled.. not sure how I would have fit in my two shoots that were canceled because of rain. Kaden had a scrimmage and it rained the whole time YUCK! That pretty much ate up our day. Then we went to dinner with friends. It was so much fun, lots of laughing!
So short post but I do have to go finish a shoot tomorrow probably rain or shine so stay tuned!
Poor Maddie has been fighting a headache for the last few days. Im guessing it is allergy related and now that she is on her meds again Im hoping she will feel better in the morning.



2 comments:

Haley L said...

My stomach still hurts from laughing so much! Love that first photo--it totally tells a story.

Elizabeth said...

Laughter is the best!! I hope Maddie feels better soon! That isn't fun at all