Tuesday, April 27, 2010

115/365

Gotta love that pout!! She actually wasnt even pouting when I took that photo, its just a natural pout. Cute girl! She and I had a good day. I am attempting to take a slower approach and Im really working on not getting so frustrated so fast. Rich will also appreciate that.. if I apply it to him lol! Relearning out to parent is not easy, but Im working on it for that sweet little pouty face!
Ya he's sniffing his shoe.. I tell ya this boy has some serious silly in him.. I love it!

Rich got this dog for Maddie.. she wont go to bed without him, its become her new pillow.
Malia LOVES being outside. She is always putting on her shoes in hopes to go outside. Today when we went outside she started out running yelling "Im running on the grass" over and over, it was cracking me up!
So Ive been thinking about jewelry and accessories lately. I haven't ever been much of a jewelry person but lately I have come to enjoy a little accessorizing!!
Right now big and chunky and layered and fun and textured is IN!! LOVE IT!! There are so many ways to dress up an outfit with a few necklaces!! Today I wore shorts and a simple black shirt and dressed it up to go out with friends tonight with a fun necklace... I was called "fancy" and "trendy" when really I was dressed pretty casual.. I think the necklace helped!
My only problem with jewelry is the $$ I hate spending money on it! Well I tell you what I have found the CUTEST jewelry at Forever21 for SO CHEAP!! I hate giving away all my secrets but this one is to good to share! They have the funnest stuff for under $10. I can walk out of there with 4 new pieces for under $20!!
Now if your not afraid to spend a little extra money there are the funnest cutest stuff on Etsy.. people are so cute and creative.. Im saving for a few new pieces right now that I have my eye on.
The one thing you have to keep in mind when accessorizing.. you dont want it to look like your trying to hard. Just let it be fun. Dont be afraid to try new things and step out of your "typical safe zone" try new colors. LONG and LAYERED is IN!! Go find some fun new jewels!!!

3 comments:

Haley L said...

Or . . . just let your friends find some new jewels FOR you! :)

Unknown said...

I'm with Haley! I don't an eye for that stuff. :)

tamiz said...

ditto. you can get people chunky, inexspensive jewelry for your bday gifts.