Thursday, October 11, 2007

WHEW FINALLY!! And adoption brain

Ok good news! The HS is officially done! Our part has been done for almost a month (yesss stressful waiting) but there were things that we have been waiting on to be finished and yaa its done!! I talked to both my agencies today and everyone is a GO! So now our HS and a few other things are headed to the CIS for approval, Ive been told this should only take about a week and then it all gets shipped off for the I-171H which I cant explain what that is I get lost with all of this stuff. But I cant tell you how excited I am to finally say its done finally its done, I feel like we are half way there maybe even more that half??
I have adoption brain Im almost certain I am not the only one, I can relate it to pregnancy brain. But... it is driving me crazy just crazy. I cant sleep I am always thinking about the baby about the paper work about the things that need to be done the things OTHER people need to get done and it is driving me crazy. I have done the shopping and the cleaning and the blanket making BUT it is NOT distracting me..... Actually the shopping helps hehehe but I am stopping the shopping until my referal because I dont want to keep buying the wrong size clothes or wrong season. So Im stuck and obsessing over every little thing. Im not alone in this crazy brain right?? I even have crazy pregnancy dreams and Im not pregnant. Blogs are a help to me I love to read everyone elses blogs and to see the little faces of what my little one may look like seems to be a comfort to me. I have found a new obsession YOUTUBE I go and I watch G & R's on YOUTUBE and I get a little (or a lot) teary watching, Madison loves watching too. If Im on the computer she will say I want to watch the babies so we search and find a new one to watch!
So hurray HS and hopefully I will be saying hello to a good nights sleep. I do have to say even though Im totally complaining I already know that every tear heartache and hour of stress is all worth it and I also keep hearing in my head that the timing is all right and so with that I will try to stop complaining and just be greatful!

0 comments: