Thursday, October 11, 2007

Clearance!!

OK....... so I made the mistake of NOT expediting my passport but right away I talk to someone and they told me to send in the extra money and request for an upgrade to expedite. Well 2 weeks later the check has never cashed and I have been very stressed that I will be stuck waiting for my passport and everything else will be done. Well good news today we have clearance which means the FBI and State has cleared us BUT Im waiting on my passport. This has been the only thing so far that I have cried about. I hate that my passport is what will end up slowing us down now. I did them again today and appearently they got my check and updated my stuff but didnt go any further so the man I talked to who was very sweet emailed whoever he emails and hopefully it will move along. I will be calling every couple of days to but them until it is here in my anxious hands. I cant believe we are at the point were we can almost send our paperwork to Vietnam!! Im so excited but yet so anxious to get ALL the paperwork done. It is getting closer though and I will try to be patient. TRY!!

0 comments: