Thursday, October 11, 2007

GRRR People!

Happy Birthday Hon! It is Rich's birthday and I hope it was a good one! Hes getting up there in age......... just kidding, I will always love that you are older than me!! For his Birthday we went to Red Robin after Kadens football game and then to a movie. We saw Game Plan with "The Rock" and it was actually really cute, I was surprised that I liked it. During the previews I saw 2 movies that I thought looked really good. One is called Marcian Child, a movie about a little boy in Im guessing Foster Care and a man that wants to adopt him.... it looked very emotional and good. Then a very cute movie I think called Enchanted or something like that, about a Princess that falls into a hole which takes her to the real world and then other characters follow her here. Madison was so excited!!
Anyways during all of that (the movie) we sat in the 3rd row down, we usually sit at the very top but there were already people there so fine! Well a grown man ended up sitting right behind me and he kicked my chair the WHOLE movie like constant tapping I had to keep looking back to get him to stop, then he would grab the back of my chair when he was leaning forward........ UMMM hello there is a unwritten rule that says no touching someone elses chair especially if you are an adult!! Well then about 30 minutes before the movie is over there is a lot of noise and a splashing noise coming from the top row, sounded like a drink spilling and so the kids behind us start taking off.... ends up someone PUKED!! EWWWW right! Then I started to smell it and realize what had happened and I knew I would have to leave cuz I am a dry heever with smells but thankfully the staff brought some cleaning supplies and started cleaning so I could smell the cleaner! I thought I was going to loose it if you know what I mean.
So moral of the story theaters SUCK! Home is better OOO + the kid sitting next to me appearently had gas for the first 30 minutes. So unless the movie is super good and I just have to see it I will wait for it to be on DVD. Because at home knowbody is kicking my seat and I dont have to worry about strangers puking on me, if there is a bad smell at least its my families bad smell and not some strangers AND my drinks dont cost $15 for 3. O and if I have to pee I can pause!! LOL OO I sound like such a whiner but really being a bit of a germ freak at the theater is NOT fun!

0 comments: