Saturday, October 13, 2007

underdogs?

Kadens football team lost major today but I was so proud of all of them for keeping a good attitude. They all kept asking to go in all the way to the end of the game. For whatever reason our team is always quite smaller than every team we go up against. But if heart could win it I think our team would have it! Kaden did great when he got the ball he moved it up quite a bit but never got the chance to really make another TD today. I think in the end the other team got like 4-5 TD's and we got close a couple times! As long as he conitnues to love it I guess we will stick with it. Heres some photos of some practice and todays game..... I need to figure out the video part Ive got a great clip of Elias up in the air going for the ball when a boy hits him from behind... it was ruff but he jumped right up!

0 comments: