Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Other Mom

So Ive been thinking a lot about the bithmom lately. I know what she is going through has to be very hard. In most cases the birth moms that give up their babies are teenage or single and their families arent ok with out of wedlock children. Some cases the babies are abanded. My heart really goes out to this mom. I pray for her and my baby, and knowing that there is a lady out there that is most likely pregnant right now with my little girl is exciting but heart breaking too. At one point you want this you want there to be a mom that is preggers and doesnt want to be, on the other hand you feel bad for the mom and the baby. I hope she is taking care of herself and I also hope that I am able to get information on her so that I can have that for my daughter while she is growing up. I think having that connection with be very helpful for her.

0 comments: