Thursday, October 11, 2007

Taking baby steps

I feel like we are taking baby steps right now. Yesterday I mailed off what hopefully should be the end of our paper work for the HS!! Im very excited about this, having the HS will be a huge load off. It is feeling like little by little we are getting closer. I am day dreaming of her I have her name I know what I want to do to her room. I feel very preparred the kids are excited and want her home, though Im not sure if Maddie realizes its not a baby doll! LOL So next step..... the home study people finishing their part then we will be waiting on our I-171H form which hopefully wont take to long. I feel like we are nearing the home stretch but really there is quite a ways to go. But thinking about it gives me butterfly's I so badly want to go get her, the girl, my daughter! So baby steps and thats ok, it will happen when it happens but I want to see her baby steps so Im ready to be finished with ours!

0 comments: