Thursday, October 11, 2007

Its a LOT the same

Ok so the sleepless nights the endless worry the nostop thinking..... Im totally pregnant just not really! I cant believe how much adoption is like being pregnant. When I talk to my sister or my good friend who are both very pregnant and they are talking about what they are going through Im like me too, me too. Im having the weirdo dreams, I can NOT sleep. I am going to bed late and then waking up and waking up and waking up. Only I dont have to pee Im just thinking and thinking and thinking. I truely believe our bodies get us ready to be sleep deprived and I had no idea that not carrying the baby myself would be so similair to being pregnant. I think its great! BUT I also want some dang sleep. Im exausted and tired I want sleepies, but if this is what it will take to bring the little one home OK I will. What I could do without is not sleeping while Rich is sleeping sound SNOOORING! Its just like rubbing it in. So anyways I have realized it doesnt matter how you get your baby its your baby and you will go through the same emotions and the same sleepless nights!

0 comments: