Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Paper Chase

So we are in the middle of the waiting game. I hate not having control. I've gone as far as I can at this point and now I just have to wait for fingerprints to get in so we can finish our Home Study. Im ready to get papers notarized but I want to do it at the right time. Since there is this 6 month deal I dont want to get it to early ya know. So every day that passes with out a letter in the mail or a phone call is torture.
Im also waiting on our Passports, neither of us have ever had one before and when I applied I didnt do the expedite not thinking but Rich did 2 weeks after me because he was waiting on his Birth Certificate. So I called and sent in more money to upgrade to expedite and Im hoping it will all work out! It seems like this stuff should go more smoothly but I guess it doesnt. So anyways the waiting game. And not even the waiting for travel yet which Im sure will feel even more uncontrolable and torturous. I just want my daughter I want to shop and finish her room. I keep seeing all these cute clothes and I want to buy but I dont know what size and season to buy for yet. I cant wait and every night we pray for her. I'll stop now because Im rambling.

0 comments: