Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mondays SUCK!

So I always wake up in the morning with a list of things I plan on accomplishing......... ya I never make it through that list. I hate Mondays I HATE them and let me tell you why. LAUNDRY.. I do 1 load of laundry everyday but over the weekend I dont do any so on Mondays I have a huge amount of laundry to do. I know Im not alone in this I have a friend that doesnt do laundry all week until Monday... I wish I could do that but I would run out of towels and I just dont know where I would put all the dirty stuff. So here comes Monday YAA Monday kids go to school (which means no chance of accidently sleeping in) Monday means cleaning up the house after having the kids and Rich home on Sunday (gets very messy) Monday means Bathrooms because I clean bathrooms on Mondays. Mondays also mean sweeping and mopping if I get to it, I try to ignore the floor but after scraping the bottoms of my feet after the 10th time I realize ok it needs to be done (if Im way tired I will put on slippers so I can ignore it for a LONG time!)
So Mondays right am I alone in this. Should I be doing things different?? I know I sound like Im totally complaining... I am LOL BUT it really isnt all that bad but tackling this at the end of the day is not fun.

0 comments: