Thursday, October 11, 2007

Impatient much?!?

Im feeling so impatient, Im feeling so out of control. When Im told two days and those 2 days turn into 3 weeks I start feeling like a joke is being played on me, and its NOT funny. I know the HS is done but it hasnt been sent to me for aproval. Come on please email give me some good news. Im getting anxious because Im reading that waiting times are getting longer. Longer is not good longer is longer right Longer is TORTURE!!
My BFF had her baby today! He is the sweetest little guy. He is handsome and cute and sweet and so tiny. Im so excited to get some of that for practice! Im hoping to sneak a whole lot of him!
I have to say sitting there in the hospital I was a little sad realizing I will never have that newness ever again, I wont ever have that icky new poop or the tiniest diapers, I wont ever have that constant sleeping baby in my arms that I just love and enjoy so much. I will hopefully have still a quite tiny little girl that may sleep through the night and hopefully wont have those really disgusting poo's that make you wonder, when did you eat tar? LOL sorry gross factor!
Holding him made me yearn that much more for my little one. And to know that I am still so far away and the longer my stuff takes the longer my wait gets is very hard. Having faith comes into play here, and I am trying to constantly remind myself that when the time is right I will have her in my arms. THAT IS SOOO HARD! Not knowing when is so hard. But I will say my prayers and I will read my scriptures and I will remember that the plan in play right now is not mine and so I will try hard not to be so impatient.

0 comments: