Thursday, October 18, 2007

TuTuRific

Madison is a busy girl. She enjoys preschool 3 times a week and has ballet/tap once a week and then gymnastics once a week. And then we usually throw in a play date somewhere. She loves to run and dance and definately loves being LOUD! I found the biggest besstest tutu ever on ebay and just had to get it. It is hot pink and is so much bigger than her! She wasnt to sure about it at first but checked herself out in the mirror and decided it was a keeper. I love how active she is and Im very happy that it seems she is growing up with a high sence of self. I always wanted my daughter to have great self esteem and hopefully my newest daughter will also get this great gift of self esteem!

1 comments:

Erica said...

OK I am so glad that you took pictures of that CUTEST little girl. Love the TuTu.