Thursday, October 11, 2007

Home Study Update

WOW!! We are almost there, well there as in almost done with the HS. All we are waiting for now is my medical check which is next week. Then we will mail that in and they will have it finished within a couple days. We had our 2nd and last at home visit today. It went very well! The lady who is doing our HS is very sweet and kind and has adopted a little girl from Vietnam also. I really felt like she was just here to get to know us, never did I feel like I needed to defend anything; it was really great. So next step getting the I-171H and then our dossier will be complete and we will send it to Vietnam. HURRAY it seems like everything is falling into place. My Passport came today and Rich's came yesterday. I love how people are so willing to help out when you are adopting LOVE IT!! Madison had her 1st day of schoold today to and it was Kadens on Monday and they are doing great and are excited to have a baby sister.

0 comments: