Thursday, October 11, 2007

Football!

So good news Kadens football team finally won a game! They have won one other game but have lost 4 and it is painful so very painful. Of course Rich and I both missed this great game because we had adoption (parenting) classes. (I will talk about that more later). Any ways we just knew this would be the game they won and we just knew that Kaden would end up getting a touch down.......... and he did. We got a Text from a friend letting us know that he had just got a touch down and we were in the middle of watching of very old somewhat pointless movie and I just about broke down and cried. I felt horrible missing a game and even worse missing his TD. He was a good sport about it and he hasnt made us feel guilty about it yet. We are so proud of him and we are so thankful to the friends who have been helping us out while we have been running around to adoption things. So GOOD JOB Kaden (Kracken... his football nickname) we love you so much! I got a bit of an insight of how hard it is going to be while we travel to get our baby girl so far away and for such a long time and let me tell you I am quite sure I will be a hot mess.. this is going to be the best but hardest thing Ive ever done.

0 comments: