Friday, October 26, 2007

retail therapy

Ok so yes another dream has led me to what??? The MALL!! Last night I had the weirdest dream that I was in Viet Nam getting my little Malia (O nice saying her name) when they handed me another little baby a little older and her name was Maggie (not a name I thought I would ever pick though it is very cute) and I was like O ok so the next thing I know is Im home and laying them on our bed introducing them to the fam when I realize OO I can start dressing you so cute now!! So Rich goes to give them baths while I pick out their clothes and when I open the closet there are NO CLOTHES! And Im freaking out pulling out drawers and searching and Im so sad and realize Im going to have to tell Rich I have to go buy all these clothes. So I woke up in a bit of a panic thinking O my I dont have clothes for her yet. Now dont get any ideas people we are only coming home with one, 1, yes 1 baby (so ignore that part of the dream). So anyways I had to go shopping today and I found the most adorable store I think it might be my new favorite. Its called Pumpkin Patch and I just fell in love, I bought a few things for Malia and had to grab an outfit for Maddie. I cant wait to go back (without Rich) and get some more. It will be so much easier buying clothes when I have an idea of her size and the season I will be bringing her home though. Anyways I feel so much better thank goodness for retail therapy!! Below are some pics of what I found.... I also grabbed a couple things from Gymboree and her hair clippies finally got here that I found on ebay and they are also adorable (hope she has hair)!!

1 comments:

Tirsa said...

You crack me up, Kris! I think it is a good plan to go back with out Rich though. It is always MORE fun to shop with out the hubby tallying it all up. :) Malia (and Maddie) are going to be the best dressed little girls around. And those clippies are SO DANG cute!