Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whats that??

Well follow the sequence of events.....
UH OH!
Getting stuck in the stools...
Again in the stools... this went on all day
Really mad that I keep walking her away from the stools... UNTIL
BAM! Just when I thought she was done she found them again and tipped one over on her and now she has a black eye.
She cried for a few minutes mostly because I was putting ice on it, but then she was fine. Shes had a hard week with getting blood drawn yesterday, trying to get over a cold with her nose still running and running, and now shes got a black eye. Heres to hoping all is better tomorrow and I can just have a happy little girl with no more bumps and bruises. Makes me so sad to see her poor little face. OUCH! BTW I will be trying to figure out a way to make the stools safer but not much I can do other than try to keep her distracted... hopefully lesson will be learned!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Poor little thing. I was just going through some pictures the other day and I found one of Jamison about 7 months old with a huge cut on his forehead from his big brother. I guess you can be glad that it was self inflicked and not from a mean big sibling. Maybe you should get your Santa back out and put him in front of the stools. :-)

Becki said...

That is just a sad little eye! The hair is still cute though. And I have to agree with Erica ... bring back the Santa! Maybe more than one. LOL

Elizabeth said...

Oh poor little miss! That is going to be a shiner!Ouch!

Scott said...

ouch.... glad to see everyone is doing well..

Wendy said...

Even with a black eye she's the cutest kid in town!