Thursday, January 29, 2009

Same as......

**So any of you readers that may think of me as umm innocent (Hey it could happen!) just go ahead and skip this post!

So tonight as we gathered for prayer we had been talking to Kaden about a very obnoxious boy and his mother... well Rich and I had some fun banter going back and forth and I flipped him off yes I did it I admit it.. anyways, it was my turn to say the prayer and I said umm I dont think I should say it I just flipped the bird to which Kaden said "O thats the same as cutting cheese right?" OH my gosh we started cracking up and asked him WHAT?? He said ya I heard in Science (in school) that flipping the bird is the same as cutting cheese LOLOL so we explained to him NO that is not the same. Rich then followed up by letting him know we had to tell him so he didnt live the rest of his life announcing he had just flipped the bird when in fact he had just cut the cheese! LOL thats freaking funny!

So sorry for the crude humor but I had to remember that! But I am following up with the promised video of Malia jumping on the trampoline.. its not the one of her laughing and jumping cuz blogger is being a pain but she was having a blast still!

5 comments:

tamiz said...

Oh the joys of parenthood! I love it when Malia backs it up on K's lap!

carrie said...

You are so good at the updates! That story is too funny, it's a good thing you told him. I still get made fun of for things I said in college in the completely wrong context and meaning! Your kids are so cute!

alison said...

Kris--I'm just so shocked!!! LOL!!
I LOVE how innocent the kids are--they think they're using all this cool slang, but they still don't quite know what it means. :)

Johnna Jayne said...

Oh wow! So cute. Is it okay that I'm twenty four and have a pair of zebra shoes too?

Tirsa said...

That is really funny and I love that second video of Malia enjoying the tramp. So cute!