Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SO SCARY!!

Have any of you heard about CPSIA?? I hadn't until my sis explained to me the other day what it is. I don't have the smarts to explain this to you but I guarantee that all of you ALL OF YOU will be affected by this law that has been passed and it needs to be stopped. A blogger friend of mine has blogged about this today and has great insight and explains it so much better than I could so please go here and read and see what you can do to help! If you like shopping for your kids, its a must!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

thanks Kris! I had NO idea..I had never even heard of this!

Ki said...

I just wanted to say that I love your blog!! While I was searching the web for pictures of the traditional Korean Tol celebrations to get ideas for my nephews upcoming birthday party, I came across your site. Well, curiosity got the better of me and I have since been hooked! I just think you have the most beautiful family...
I'm Korean and have many Korean friends that have been adopted through Holt as well as a cousin who was put up for adoption through Holt...It is a great organization and I am so happy to see your baby girl fround a great home with you...
best wishes and God Bless...
p.s. I hope you are not weirded out by a complete stranger fessing up to reading your blog...:)

Tamara said...

OK - so I seriously nearly had a stroke when I read this and figured out what was going on with this! I regularly trade clothes / toys to a resale store and shop in there too for clothes / toys. I also have a big garage sale each summer to clear out or I would be overrun with no longer needed stuff! I went to the resale store today and it may work out OK now that everyone is questioning it! I also got the cutest NWT sailor outfit for Jia. Save the resalers!! :)