Sunday, June 27, 2010

175/365

I have to give a shout out to my hubby who has been a champion the last couple of weeks... even though he kept me up last night with his snoring last night! I really appreciate all he does for our family!
We went to the park tonight so Kaden could practice his swinging and pitching, and the girls and I played at the park. They had just a little bit of fun! And Kaden was killing the ball.. literally he killed a ball!






Maddie would love to play baseball and is actually quite the little hitter but with dance there is no time.. we have given her the option though and she still chooses dance.

But dang if she isnt stinkin adorable in a helmet!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

Oh dinasaur park, how I've missed you! Especially those we usually went with!

Sharon said...

Yup, adorable!