Sunday, June 20, 2010

168/365

I have a lot of appreciating for Fathers Day. I couldnt have ever picked a better dad for my kids or husband for myself. There are people who feel like they are lucky or blessed, but us having Rich in our lives is much more than that! He really is wonderful and so we love you so much babe! Thanks for being so great!
Now I had the best intentions today, I was going to get a great photo of the kids with Rich but with him in meetings all morning and then rushing to make dinner as soon as we got home the day got away from me and before I knew it Malia was in bed (after missing her nap, she went crazy!) and then it was time for the other 2 to go to bed to. OOPS!
I hope you all had a great Fathers Day!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw Maddie at church today and her hair was gorgeous!!! What beautiful kids you have! Hope you had a nice Sunday. I too am grateful for the great guy God has blessed me with. :)

alison said...

That picture of Malia cracks me up. :)