Thursday, June 10, 2010

158/365

Hmmm ok Im trying to figure out exactly what I want to say today! Ill say this, today I had surgery and to keep you all thinking and not hiding to much or sharing to much I will say I had some ummm maintenance, nothing added or implanted just some up keep hehehe!
It went really well, I feel really good, Im on good drugs though too!! Im really happy that everything went so well. No throwing up, Ive been up and walking around, able to eat and all that good stuff! I do have to take it easy for a couple weeks but Im doing and feeling awesome! I havent talked to too many people about this but to all I did I really appreciate the well wishes and concern and all that!! Its been a really crazy week and now that this is done and Kaden is fine Im ready to enjoy a lazy weekend in my bed!!


Kaden had a baseball game tonight that got rained out so he ended up heading to a friends for a sleep over before I took a pic, so looks like I have to go a day without a pic of the boy.. he will probably appreciate that!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Why did I think it was the 18th?! I hope everything is going good and that your recovery is super fast. Take care!!!

Haley L said...

Hope Kaden wasn't too tired today and that he had fun. Still wish I could have done more for you--you are a stubborn lady! :)

Sharon said...

Yeah, I'm curious!