Sunday, June 13, 2010

161/365

Happy Sunday!! Mine was nice and lazy!! I tell ya I am not a good sleeper, I try to take naps and it never happens but the last few days I have had sooo many naps and good sleeping nights I feel like Ive lost days lol! Its awesome! Im bummed that tomorrow is Monday and Rich will have to go back to work. I gotta give him a shout out, it was a really hard week with Kaden getting hurt and then me having surgery and then family stuff.. just was a long hard week and he has been amazing! Keeping the kids busy and happy, keeping me fed and healthy, its been so nice not having to worry about anything!! Love ya baby, thank you so so much!
Big thanks to friends who showed up to help drive kids and bring food.. that was so unexpected and so nice!! Thanks ya'll!!


1 comments:

Haley L said...

So glad you are on the mend! And, what's up with Maddie looking like she's at least 10 in that photo????