Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Conversations with Maddie

As I was doing Maddies hair this morning she asked if she could sleep at Tamis house.. I laughed and said no and she asked why? I told her there are no girls there for her to sleep with and she said Why? I told her she can only sleep with girl friends and not with boy friends and she asked of course WHY? I told her you have to be married to sleep with boys (not a conversation Im ready to have with her) and she said I AM married! LOL Well I said no for real married and she said again I AM for real married!!
She cracks me up and really believes that her and Silas are married! Tami and I were talking today that we have to watch them carefully because they will probly end up being the most educated of our children in the parts department. Growing up with each other for this long they have done some pretty funny things together and we always realize when they are quiet that we better run and check on them.... they have NEVER done anything body wise that would be naughty but Im just waiting for that day!
Something else I wanted to write about was Maddies new sense of humor. Her new favorite thing is to play jokes on us which mostly entails Im just kidding! For example... When she yells that she is done in the shower I go and turn off the water and she will say O I forgot to wash my hair and I will go to turn back on the water and she will yell Im just kidding! OR she is always the last at the dinner table... she is not a good eater so when she brings me her bowl she will put it behind her back and say I was to full and then will wait for my reaction and yell Im just kidding. OR if she is supposed to be cleaning or doing a chore she will come to me and tell me she cant do it and I will about to be mad and then she will yell again Im just kidding!
Shes a fun girl to have around! She has a very good sense of humor and loves to use it with all of us!!

1 comments:

tamiz said...

HA!! Funny you didn't mention Maddie coaching Silas on how to dispose his poopy pants!!!