Friday, July 25, 2008

Legals baby!!

We got our legals today!! Now hoping that we have filled out everything correctly we should be done with the paper work!! WOOHOO! I was so excited to see the Fedex man today I nearly gave him a squeeze!! The legals where really neat to see they had stuff in english and then originals in Korean. Then we had to fill out the I600 which is a petition for a specific orphan. We hurried to fill them out took 3 different print outs though and then I just got back from Fedex. I feel very excited I cant even explain what this last step means to me.
After getting photos and video this week and mailing off this last set of stuff it has been just the best week ever!! I cant even tell you how many times that video has been watched... we just push play play play play time after time all in a row. I just love her little giggle and her smile just melts my heart and gives me the warmest feeling! To know that we are really getting so close feels amazing! So now we wait for some approvals we need her visa and EP and some other things have to happen I not positive what order things happen but hopefully it happens before her her b-day!!

3 comments:

alison said...

if only Malia could be delivered by Fed Ex too!! They'd have her here overnight!

Mrs.B said...

That is fantastic news!! I just found our blog today...I am going to continue to follow along. Malia is a doll!!

Elizabeth said...

So awesome Kris! Your prayers are being answered. hugs!!