Monday, July 7, 2008

Baseball AND T-ball


I have been slacking on posting some things this summer so Im gonna play catch up this week... or at least try! Im starting with sports. Kaden started baseball last month and has been having a blast! He plays outfield 2nd base and 3rd. He is really fast with getting the ball and really developing a great swing at bat! Their team is awesome this year and they have only lost 2 out of I think 8 games! We have ventured very far for some of these games and one town was clear out in the middle of nowhere and their field was all dirt and rocks and THORNS!! O'well hes having a great time and we are enjoying watching him get better and better! I think they have this week left and then its off to the playoffs... which will be the first one his team has ever made it to!!

Maddie also started T-ball! This is her first year and I have to say she is quite adorable in her pink cleats and pink mitt! She actually has quite the arm on her and a very nice swing. There are quite a few kids who dont quite seem to know where to run or what to do but Maddie I guess has seen enough of big brothers games to know whats up. I think she only has like 1 practice left and then were done and will move on to the next sport I guess.

So there ya have it and I will try to remember to post tomorrow on something else Ive skipped.

1 comments:

The Toy Guru said...

I have so missed your blog since you made it private...now I can see it again!! Thanks!! I love how you write...so true to your heart. I was totally behind on the Malia updates...SO EXCITING!! Do you have a date to pick her up? I don't know if you've mentioned it.