Sunday, July 13, 2008

Red light theory/ Sunday update

So you know those days that you hit every dang red light there is?? Heres my theory...... at first I am always so mad (I like to be FAST) but after about the 3rd light in a row I feel like ok I get it I need to slow down... you see I feel like its Gods way of keeping me safe. There have been so many times that on those Red light days that I have happened upon a crash ahead. I try to always be thankful. I have found there are times when things are getting slowed down there always seems to be a reason in the end.
Ok so heres my theory... I believe I am living the red light life with this adoption. First we were detoured to Vietnam.... for what I believe was a stalling tactic to get us to where we are today! At first all the mess ups that accured were so maddening and trying of our Faith and of course now looking back all makes perfect sense. We were simply waiting for our Malia.
Now I get to my Sunday update... Holts SW was able to read our HS last week and of course it was approved but the lady who then takes the HS to give us our official referral was sick so we will be getting that this week. At first glance it is frustrating BUT if I take a minute and stick with faith I keep in mind the red light theory and all makes sense or at least will in the future... this I know!
So while all these little twists and turns are so very frustrating and you just want things to hurry hurry hurry, I continue to try to be so patient and remember our Loving Heavenly Father truly truly knows what is best for Malia and he will get her home when the time is just right and when she is ready and also for us to be ready!
Isnt that great!! I feel so blessed to have this understanding and to have the Lord in my life and friends and family around me that also understand this! Now hurry up baby!!!!

0 comments: