Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Photos of Malia!!!

Ok the most sweet loving family got us these photos of Malia!! They are in Korea right now getting their daughter and had told me if they were allowed that they would try to get us some photos of Malia. When I checked my email this morning I right away got teary seeing that I had a message from her saying they had photos AND video of baby girl!! I cant show the video for respect of the caretakers but I can share these sweet photos of my baby girl!! Isnt she so sweet! AND CHUNKY!!! LOVE IT!!

The I just woke up face!
She was a little frightened by Myras hubby but boy do I adore this photo!! Just melts my heart
The sweet caretakers were so excited you can see here where they are fixing her hair for photos
Myra said that when they got there Malia was sleeping but they were excited that they were there for photos of Malia for her Omma (momma) that they woke her up and hurried to straighten her dress and fluff up her hair! LOVE IT! She said that the toys we had sent were in her crib also!! I just cant thank you guys enough for doing this for me, it really has meant the world to us and we will be staring and watching these videos all day for days and days to come! She looks so different from her tiny baby photos that I have had there is no way I would have recognized her now. She looks so healthy and I am so impressed with the recreation center and how nice and clean everything is. I will never be able to thank her caretakers enough. Boy do I feel blessed today my goodness!
There are 2 videos but we have only received the 1st one so far. But it has her giggling with her caretaker... how sweet is that and then it shows her get shy when Im guessing she sees Myras hubby!! Cant wait for the second one!!!
I just cant explain how much I love the little girl my heart just flutters looking at these photos and I just cant wait to have her in my arms!

13 comments:

Haley L said...

She is so cute!!!! I can see her baby picture in that face, but just barely. How incredibly gratifying to have photos and video that are so recent. It just keeps getting more and more real after such a long journey. :)

tamiz said...

It's beginning to seem real that she's really out there in this same world right now. Playing, laughing and crying every day! She is so sweet and well adjusted!! Can't wait for the Jeffers fam. to finally be UNITED!! She's perfect!

Erica said...

She is so CUTE!! Oh man what a wonderful thing- those pictures and videos are a treasure!!

alison said...

She is so beautiful--and its making me teary-eyed just looking at the pictures. You can tell she's just a sweet little gal. Can't wait till you bring her home. Personally I think you should just hitch a ride with Jason Lyon next time he goes over on business. No on will notice, right?

shelly said...

Kris, that is so awesome! She is so beautiful I can only imagine how you are feeling! My prayers are with ya girl.

Sherri said...

What a blessing!! I know that you are just on top of the world. Pictures and video! I am so glad that you have those and saw how she is being loved on while she is waiting for her momma.

angemam said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Can she get more beautiful? It truly brings tears to my eyes to see her 'in action'! She is too, too cute. And the chubs are SO sweet - you were right! What a nice looking center she is in, what a blessing. Can't wait to see the video!

Becki said...

She is way to cute!! Can't wait for her to get here. I'm glad that you got pics so that maybe you can get by the next couple weeks on a Malia High!!!

angemam said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Can she get more beautiful? It truly brings tears to my eyes to see her 'in action'! She is too, too cute. And the chubs are SO sweet - you were right! What a nice looking center she is in, what a blessing. Can't wait to see the video!

Tirsa said...

oh, my gosh...she is SO CUTE!!! She has filled out so much and look at that HAIR! I can only imagine that these photos and videos have meant the world to you guys. I am sooooo happy for you!

Elizabeth said...

I am so happy for you guys! I had tears in my eyes just now seeing her!! She looks so precious, and is SOOO beautiful! Can't wait to see the video and hear her sweet laugh. I can't believe how big she is!! Love the chunky rolly arms! It gave me the sweet peace feeling when I saw her pic. Can't wait for you to have her here..so you can hold her every minute!

Unknown said...

She is a doll! I bet you wish you could just reach through that video and hold her. It won't be long now! You are so blessed to have the end be in sight after all this time. She's a cutie!

taylorchloejake said...

She is such a doll! I bet you can't wait to pick her up!