Thursday, July 10, 2008

Taste of Centerra


Well I was running around like mad yesterday so I didnt get my update done yesterday but here ya go.. A couple Saturdays ago we ran up to Loveland to do some shopping at Centerra and found out they were doing the taste of Centerra and had a few rides and jumping castles and food etc, so we partook in that good time! The kids had a blast they jumping, did the swings jumped some more and we shopped in between. After about 2 hours I was exhausted and thirsty but Maddie really wanted her face painted so we stood in line for almost another hour and finally got her turn! She choose a flower on one side and a butterfly on the other, the lady was crazy but amazing and worked pretty fast, and the end result was to cute!! Kaden was so cute during it all, he loves to play the protective brother and loved helping her in the swing and on all the huge slides. After doing a few things he said this is an awesome brother/sister day! AWWW melt my heart and then they were holding hands and having so much fun!

I was so glad that we happen to be there and that the kids had a good time!

3 comments:

alison said...

now that's what i call face painting!!

Haley L said...

Kinley has looked at the face painting pictures all night. :)

Becki said...

That was some fun art work! I think I can see a little of the craziness though. It looks like they had a lot of fun!