Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Green means GO!

Ok so enough driving analogies I know but I got the BEST news today!! We not only got our official approval which means we had a TON of paperwork to fill out BUT we also found out that Holt already has our Legals which can shave off a ton of waiting for us!!!!! I was so so excited to fill out this paperwork finally and get that great news!! So our next step will be to get our legals and fill out the I600. Im feeling like its possible to get baby girl home before her b-day now!!
* Also I found out some interesting info. We have been seeing her name like this.. Jang San-hui... we new Jang was the Family name and wasnt sure of the other two but thought San was her first and hui was a middle... goodness I felt silly finding out that San-hui is her complete first name! So in getting this info we finally have figured out her full middle name. So her full name when she comes home will be Malia Linh San-hui Jeffers! Love it Love it! Long and she might hate us later but all of her middle name has great meaning and I believe she will appreciate us including her Korean name!

4 comments:

alison said...

that is just great news!!! so many steps closer to Malia--can't wait to meet her--she's already become a fixture in your family in my mind.

Erica said...

YEAH!! I love the name and I think she will love having that heritage.

Teresa said...

Had I read this before I saw you this morning, I would have given you a huge hug of CONGRATS!

Haley L said...

Just like I told you today, you are now about 32w along and better start going to the doc every 2 weeks. :) What a huge milestone! Even if it's more than 2 mos.(which it better not be!), it is more real every day.