Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Birthday boyeee


Well Kaden is 10 a whole decade. O I just dont know that Im ok with this. It just seems so old. He has always been such a sweet boy and always (well mostly) an easy kid to have around! I remember when he was born at a whopping 9 lbs that he had the most easy going personality. He still for the most part does. He is such a blessing in our home and such a great big brother. I love when he gets protective of Maddie and he is often opening doors for me and closing them. We let him choose 2 friends to take to see a movie and then we went to Red Robin for some yum yum lunch! I think the boys had a blast. Kaden is now playing a wii game he got. He was in love with his ipod. It has been hard the last couple of years getting him gifts since he is becoming a big boy and little toys dont seem to be part of the equation anymore. So games, clothes, and an ipod seemed to suit him well this year... O had to throw in a DC hat since that seems to be his one fashion obsession right now.

Love this boy and I love that I get to be his mom. I am proud of him and so sad that he is growing so fast. It really is true.. one second they are babies the next they are out of the house. I am so not ready for that! Happy Birthday Kaden we love you so much!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hope your day was fun! We were thinking of you! Happy Birthday from Nathan and Matthew too!

Erica said...

Happy birthday Kaden- looks like you had a fun day!!

Haley L said...

Great pics! Cooper had a great time. Hard to believe they are 10!