Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sundays update

No news is good news? NOT! Well nothing really new to report, we havent heard anything this week. We thought we might at least hear from Holt that they got our HS and "officially" approved it but we havent. Im hoping that our HS has been mailed of to Holt-Korea and hopefully we will find out this week!
Im missing my baby so very much this week. And all at the same time feel peace that we are moving at the right pace. Its such a double edge right now. On one hand I have complete faith that Malia will get home when she is supposed to... on the other hand I WANT MY BABY HOME!! I yearn for her to sleep on my chest and picture myself kissing her sweet little head while she sleeps OO how badly I want that right now.
I will say that through this adoption my faith has grown so much and my love for the Lord has grown and grown and my testimony of his plan has strengthened. I still am amazed at how things fell into place with Malia. I wish I could put into words my feelings and the comfort I have felt throughout this journey. I mean hello! Its officially been a year since we started researching agencies and started our paper chase for baby girl.
I am constantly amazed at how the Lord works and how well he knows us and what we need, and Im trying to keep in mind that though I may want her home NOW maybe she needs this extra time in her homeland and one day will appreciate the extra time she spent there... that may give her comfort someday. So for now we will continue to pray and do all that we can and keep in mind that it will happen when its supposed to happen.

*I just reopened so anyone can get on the blog again, I am hoping the person that we were not wanting on here will hopefully stay off or at least not rub it in my face that they have been on.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I am so glad that I can keep up with you again. I find your faith so encouraging. Nobody can understand how hard the waiting is until they have experienced it and I think it is awesome how you let your faith get you through it.

Erica said...

Keep it up. The Lord challenges us for us to learn strength, and because he loves us. Keep the updates coming!!

tamiz said...

Love the new background! You are a great example to me of strength!