Thursday, June 12, 2008

craft fair time

Well Im heading out of town tomorrow to visit my sis and while we are there we will be at a craft fair on Friday and Saturday trying to sale off some of our crafty goodness! So if any of you are in Springville stop by!
Show Dates:
Friday, June 13th
and
Saturday, June 14th
9:00 am – 10:00 pm

Location:
Downtown Springville
200 South and just East of Main

Directions from I-15:
Take Springville exit 260
Turn east at light off exit (towards the mountains)
Go 2 miles to Main Street
At Main street, turn left.
Go to 200 South
Turn right on 200 South

If you make it there they will be giving away 2 tickets to the Stadium of Fire featuring Miley Cyrus! We have some super cute things if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Look at you- your so crafty!!! Too bad that I'm not there to shop!!

Jolayne said...

Wow, everything looks fantastic. How did it go?

Tirsa said...

All of that stuff looks so awesome. How did you do?