Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mural is done!

The mural is done! Tara did a great job! I love having something unique that knowbody else has. I think Malia will love it too. I know Tara was nervous about drawing the girl but I think she did great. I love the blossoms and the the tree its exactly what I had pictured!

Here is the little asian girl... hard to see all the details in the photo
Here Tara is working on it
I love baby feet so I made her paint some toes! I love them they look so real!
precious little hands
I was really impressed with the shadowing she did on the dress to make it come alive
Heres how it looks!
So thank you so much Tara! If anyone needs anything painted give her a call also you can go visit her blog here to see some of her other work, she also makes some amazing cakes! She will soon be moving to Idaho though dang it. I love seeing a vision come to life!

7 comments:

Eldrberry Grove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eldrberry Grove said...

People are going to think I put you up to saying all that! ha ha
Hope Malia likes it too. And you're welcome!! :)

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! Love the finished product! Great job Tara!

tamiz said...

So awesome! I love it. Tara did a great job. TARA, I'm bummed you're moving right before I get a new house!! It's perfect!!

Tirsa said...

That looks AWESOME! If Tara weren't moving, I'd want her to do something for us.

Becki said...

That IS Awesome! It is just like I pictured from what you described that you wanted. It is almost the perfect beginning to the room! Now you just need Malia to finish it off right!

Jolayne said...

That looks fantastic. Nice job!