Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Recital time

Maddie had her recital on Saturday and it was so cute! The phots did not turn out very well, I couldnt figure out what the problem was but they just kept being dark.

Maddie did awesome! She loves the spotlight. As soon as the walked out you could tell she was in heaven and completely started showing off shaking her booty! First they danced how much is that doggy in the window (ruff ruff) that was their ballet and it was adorable. Then they danced to SHOUT (which they did) with tap and I think that was Maddies favorite! Im so proud of her I love watching her do something that she loves so much! I love her energy and her spirit. She is a bright spot in our lives and I feel very blessed having her as my daughter!

We took video but I cant find it in the computer to download so I will do that as soon as I can get Rich to help me out! ** Also I should note that Kaden took a lot of the photos for us so we could video and run around to help get ready and he did a great job!

0 comments: