Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday update

I decided the best way for me to keep everyone up to date with Malia is to have a day dedicated to her. Ive decided Sunday works! Though if I get fun info during the week I will certainly be sharing right away!
Well after returning home from Utah on Thursday, I called our HS agency to make sure they had mailed off our HS to Holt so that Holt could then officially aprove and then send it on to Holt-Korea. WELL they hadnt WHY you ask "theyve been busy" so our HS had been done for over 2 weeks just sitting there GRRRRR! Well it did FINALLY get mailed off on Friday so hopefully this week will be the start of progress.
After speaking to our HS (home study) agency on Thursday I was so frustrated. Its so hard doing all that you can do and rushing to do it just to have it sit around for no reason. Im trying so hard to be patient and I continue to hear all good timing in my head... so Im trying to remain faithful and just be patient, but it is so very hard having her photo and knowing that not everyone is fighting to get her home as hard as we are.
I do know with all my heart that she will be home exactly when she is meant to be and that knowledge is getting me through this even though I have lapses and breakdowns here and there.
We continue to hope to get updates on Malia and pictures would be great. We have been told that we may or may not get pics of her so we just keep hoping that I will open an email one day that says update!
So for now thats all I got and its not much but there is always this week and at this point we just are hoping to hear this week that maybe Korea will have our paperwork and things can get moving on that end.

3 comments:

Haley L said...

When I asked Kaden about the status today, as soon as he said the words "home study" and "paperwork", I knew someone failed to do their job. :( I guess the consolation here isn't IF you will get her after all this work, prayer, tears and lost patience, but WHEN! But, the WHEN part could sure hurry up already!! :)

Tirsa said...

That really stinks. I can't stand incompetent workers!!! I mean, come on peeps, how hard is it to mail off your homestudy to Korea???
This is definitely a trial of patience and faith. BTW, even though you get frustrated and sad at times, I'm pretty sure you are passing! :)

Erica said...

Now that it is in the mail, let's all just hope that everything goes fast now. Hopefully there won't be anymore stops at someone's desk.