Monday, June 2, 2008

Some New Digs

Well new Armour anyways. I finally found the perfect dresser/Armour for Malias room. I have been searching and searching and realizing that I wouldnt need a changing table I expanded my looking to some armours. And found this beauty. I love the knobs and I love that it has a mirror. Maddie also LOVES that it has a mirror! Maddie helped me load all of Malias blankets, shoes, burp rags, towels, wash clothes, bibs, socks, jammies and any other things we could put away the other night. She was a great help and it truely warmed my heart seeing her excitement for Malia. I was impressed how she truely was not jealous at all with all of the babies new things. I keep finding myself in her room just looking around. I love her room and love knowing that I will soon have her here in my arms and will finally be getting to use all this fun stuff we have been getting!

I love love the knobs
Still got some room for some things!
When Rich saw all the shoes he said I wasnt allowed to buy anymore...YA RIGHT!
So rags burp clothes towels and such

9 comments:

tamiz said...

That was a serious pile of shoes!! Love it! It fits the room perfectly!

jenn said...

OOoohh, the scalloped mirrors, the knobs, all the girly stuff inside. It's perfect!

Great find, we've been shopping around for one and can't find one that we like that will fit in the girls' room.

Robyn said...

How cute...love shopping for those baby girls!!

robyn

Unknown said...

All the girly stuff is super cute! I love how the room has come together and is just waiting for that sweet little girl to come enjoy it! It's beautiful!!!

Eldrberry Grove said...

That looks SOOO cute in there! Malia is going to be one cute little girl in all those adorable outfits and shoes.

Erica said...

OK I am about ready to move into this room myself!!!

Tirsa said...

Is there anything left for us folks to get Malia when she comes home??? She really is a Korean PRINCESS, huh! :)

alison said...

That is a beautiful piece of furniture there!! I remember standing in Katie's room after I'd finished decorating it--just waiting for her to be born. Maybe you should start buying larger size of shoes--for when she's 3. That way Rich can't say something like "she can't wear all these"--because you're just thinking ahead. :)

Jolayne said...

There's nothing quite as thrilling as getting ready for a baby. You have definitely been having a LOT of fun! Looks great.