Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I know what you did I know what you diiiid!

Maddies new favorite thing to do is to shower, wash her own hair then comb her own hair! She will always put a clip in her hair or a head band even though she is going to sleep! Tonight she was having a blast drying her hair singing her new made up song, also one of her favorite things! Now this song is stuck in all of our heads...... The best of star world I know what you did I saw what you did I know what you did! (pretty catchy) You can see she gets a little excited and sure does enjoy the mirror!

4 comments:

tamiz said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You've got a real Maddie Montanie on your hands!!! LOLOLOL

Kris said...

Oh my!! Watch out for that girl. She's definitely not lacking in personality.

Haley L said...

OK, Kinley now has a new favorite web site. That has blackmail written all over it. Good stuff!!

Unknown said...

She is totally a star! Love the dance moves, the singing and the attitude!