Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun with the fam

I had to play with this shot LOVE IT!




We had a blast in Utah at my sisters house this last week! We were there for 6 days and hopefully didnt drive my sis completely insane! We had fun at the craft fair... we didnt do as well as we had hoped with sales but everyone there didnt do well so at least we werent the only ones but we walked away feeling like we gained some knowledge!


The kids had so much fun, I dont think I hardly saw them especially the boys! Becki and I had lots of fun going shopping and leaving the kids with Ky... Thanks Ky I think you fed the kids more than I did while I was there! (BTW I paid her well)


I did my stop at Shelby's at got my hair done... much needed thank you very much!


Beckis cat had had kittens about 6 or so weeks ago and I really thought Kaden was going to sneak one home with us... thankfully he didnt!! But he had so much fun with them. Maddies was reunited with Otto who she loves so very much but is so dang allergic to him I had to keep her hopped up on Claritin so woohoo no dog for us!


We had fun making all us girls shirts and dresses and Maddies little white one she decided is her wedding dress... Silas no looking!


Anyways we had so much fun, I love visiting my sis she is such a fun treasured part of my life and I always miss her so much when we leave. THANKS Becki for letting us hang!

2 comments:

Becki said...

The pics turned out very cute. Can't you edit me out of them though? I mean seriously, I don't see any of you!!! It sure was fun. Lets do it again; like maybe next week, or tomorrow!

Erica said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Isn't it the best taking a few days and doing nothing but hanging out with family?! LOVE the picture of Maddie- I think you are really starting to develop a real talent.