Saturday, May 31, 2008

Is it summer yet?


The kids had a blast today chillin in the backyard. I surprised them with a new water toy and it went over very well! I love that a $10.00 toy got me so many thank you's and lots of giggle time for them! Im thinking this will be a life saver all summer for me!

*On another note Ive been keeping my eye on fedex and the package is in Seoul! Its in transit so Im super excited. Of course I wont get photos back for who knows how long but I love knowing that Malia will be able to start cuddling with her blanket that I made her and wear clothes that I bought!

5 comments:

tamiz said...

Looks like fun. I guess you have to have a yard for something like that!! Fed Ex is FAST!! Let's hope Foster Mom is as quick!

Jolayne said...

I have been gone for a week and am just now reading to get caught up on the exciting news. Congratulations! So wonderful for you and your family.

Becki said...

Looks like so much fun! I might have to go find one of those too! Looks safer than a slip & slide! I hope you get pics soon too!

Tirsa said...

Where did you get that toy? Bella keeps asking to put the sprinklers on but that looks so much more fun. I'll have to go get her one.
That is awesome that the package is already there. I hope you get pictures sooner than expected!

tamiz said...

I keep checking for an armoir photo!