Sunday, May 18, 2008

Privacy

Well I am sad to say that I am going to have to go private. It has come to my attention that I have had people on here that I wouldnt want on here. Im sad because when I started this I wanted to be able to reach out to fellow adoptee families so that I could share any info I had on the process because it took me awhile to learn how international adoption works. If any of you would like to be included leave me your addy and I will make sure you are still able to get on! I will be incorporating the privacy in a few days.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you are doing the right thing! Would love to be included!
angela@alexfam.com

tamiz said...

VERY GOOD PLAN!! Count me in!

Kris said...

me too...pretty please.

K said...

I would love to be included. kross-keller@adelphia.net

Anonymous said...

please include us.
Stephanie

Elizabeth said...

me too! of course!!

Kelly said...

I would like to follow! lucyintheskyblog@gmail.com

Jolayne said...

I would love to be included.

The Toy Guru said...

Sorry to hear about the blogger stalker. I love to read about your family add me too!!

Claudia

Haley L said...

We want in! :)

LaLa said...

You know I want to follow along...

lala28@comcast.net

Sherri said...

Add me to your list. sherripuckett@earthlink.net