Thursday, May 29, 2008

I got'a Package People!


I sent off a package to Malia today! I am so excited knowing that she will soon have some things from home. I sent 4 outfits a couple pairs of shoes, some toys and a baby photo album with our pictures in it, some banana puffs and 2 disposable cameras with a envelope that they can mail it back to us in! I hope that happens soon!

We had a visit today from our Social worker so they can resubmit our HS and get it changed over to Korea. It will be done tomorrow but Im not sure how long it will take to get that approval back before we can finally send it to Holt for them to then get sent to Korea. AAAAAAHHHHHH! I just need it to happen fast!

2 comments:

Tirsa said...

oh, yay! It's got to feel so good knowing that your little Malia will be receiving her first care package from her mommy and daddy. That is so awesome! I bet you had fun putting it together.

Erica said...

I have heard that little ones should look at pictures of family often. It helps them to reconize family easier- so I think the photo album was a wonderful idea!!